Thursday, October 02, 2003

If I were a month I would be: june
If I were a day of the week I would be: friday
If I were a time of day I would be: 12pm
If I were a planet I would be: jupiter
If I were a sea animal I would be: crab or a jellyfish, or a manitee
If I were a direction I would be: west
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: bed
If I were a sin I would be: gluttny
If I were a historical figure I would be: james madison
If I were a liquid I would be: water
If I were a stone, I would be: on the beach
If I were a tree, I would be: oak
If I were a bird, I would be: flying
If I were a tool, I would be: saw
If I were a flower/plant,I would be: bird of paradise
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: humidity with patchy sunshine and a 30% chance of pm showers
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: unicorn
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:baby grand piano
If I were an animal, I would be: crab or a rhino
If I were a color, I would be: blue or silver
If I were an emotion, I would be: happy
If I were a vegetable, I would be: brocolli
If I were a sound, I would be: bam!
If I were an element, I would be: earth or wind
If I were a car, I would be: a mini cooper
If I were a song, I would be: kinky boots
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: spike jonze
If I were a book, I would be written by: cs lewis
If I were a food, I would be: spaghetti or pizza or lumipa
If I were a place, I would be: sydney australia
If I were a material, I would be: wool
If I were a taste, I would be: watermelon
If I were a scent, I would be: hula
If I were a religion, I would be: protestant
If I were a word, I would be: eclectic
If I were an object, I would be: watch
If I were a body part I would be: arm pits
If I were a facial expression I would be: happy
If I were a subject in school I would be: sewing class or margin doodling 128
If I were a cartoon character I would be: samurai jack
If I were a shape I would be a: oval
I were a number I would be: 199
If I were a comic strip character I would be: bug eyed earl

No comments: