1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
i killed a man in cold blood and got away with it mother fuckers!!! j/k i hade a drink here and there went to club bang.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
never made any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
someone i went to high school probably did but probably not anyone close to me.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
thank God no but people i knew of.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
i would like to have a job
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
i have a horrible memory. i guess the day i met pf, when me, penny and alex got rejected from disneyland, when me dana and anissa got an apartment, going to the zoo
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
i don't think i failed this year
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
no but i got like colds and stuff
11. What was the best thing you bought?
don't remember but i did get a digital camera from my parents
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
getting my digital camera and
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
yeah - usher
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? way happier
b) thinner or fatter? about the same
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with the family
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
i don't know
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
alias, the simpsons, ellen, gilmore girls
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
i got a digital camera
28. What did you want and not get?
an ipod, and hello kitty bed sheets
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
i liked a lot of movies
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
turned 20 and did nothing
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
i wish i got a job
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
comfortable and affordible but did not scarafice style.
33. What kept you sane?
my roommates and neighbors
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
danny kass, shawn white
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
my family oxnard friends and lb friends and currently shane
37. Who was the best new person you met?
scott a kim, derek, roberto,
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
comedy is life and death and "to be kind, it may be the last revolutionary act" live life as the trickster
1. Your last name?
--- if you know me then you know it
2. Last person who sent you a message?
3. Feeling today?
--- stomach achey
4. 3 things that you want to do today?
--- buy stuff
--- catch some air on ventura and vineyard
5. 3 things in this month's agenda?
--- for jan: start school
--- new years eve: make cookies with miriam and charisse
--- for jan: buy the thunderbirds movie
6. Any wishes?
---i wish people would stop being stupid
7. What did you do last week?
--- went to sf, and opened up presents
8. The song you are listening to right now?
--- beulah - what will you do when your suntan fades
9. Best thing that happened to you today?
--- bought a le tigre shirt
10. Last phone conversation?
--- my sis
11. Last person you chat with?
--- jon and chairsse
12. Last SMS you received?
13. Current things on your table?
--- my phone
14. Last time you went out partying?
--- thursday before i wnet home
15. Your color of the day?
--- yellow and orange
16. What are you doing right now?
17. Last thing you ate?
--- worlds finest chocolate
18. What are you thinking right now?
--- if i have enough money in my bank account
19. Are you bored?
20. Best childhood memory?
---eating food at my parents parties
21. Last movie seen?
--- the life aquatic
22. Best looking actor/actresses??
--- jude law
23. Best voice?
24. Best romantic movie of all time?
25. Best thriller movie of all time?
--- the grudge in japanese b/c that's the only one i saw
26. Best place to hang out?
--- guppy tea house!!
28. Best friend?
29. Best food?
30. Last message to whoever reading this?
--- you have a lot of time on your hands