Thursday, April 17, 2003



man i feel fat. today my mom made sme good food and i ate a lot and o thought i was fill but i guess not b/c when i babysat, i ate three more slices of pizza. yes im a fat ass and you know what im ok with it. im just eating all i can b/c come sunday i wont be eating the same. i aslo had some ice cream. it was good. i hade a lot to eat today.
my neighbors are the greatest people in the world! i really mean it. i went to visit my nieghbors down the street and i was talking to them about how i drink coffee to stay awake and such and then from out of nowhere the bust out with all this coffee. from starbucks, millhouse, and hawaii, it was all good. then she tells me, "you can take as many as you want." what? and these were beans too and then she asks me if i have a grinder and i say no and then she gives me a new grinder. and then on top of that she gives me chocloate covered esspresso beans! how cool are they seriously i have coffee to last me a while. i love my neighbors. i also babysat and got some extra cash. it was fun as always. I LOVE MY NEIGHBORS!!! they are the greatest.
i love my sandals too. i could run in them therefore its a good sign. i skated around practiced walking on the board.

No comments: